» » » Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020)

Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020)
WebRip
Jul 25 2021

Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020)

ταινια Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020) online greek subtitles Ο διανοούμενος Μορτ Ρίφκιν συνοδεύει τη σύζυγο του, Σου, στο διάσημο ισπανικό Φεστιβάλ Κινηματογράφου του Σαν Σεμπαστιάν, ανησυχώντας για το ξεμυάλισμα της με τον νεαρό σκηνοθέτης Φιλίπ. Όσο η Σου ασχολείται παθιασμένα με τον γοητευτικό Φιλίπ, ο Μορτ συναντά τη γλυκιά Δρ. Ρόχας και κάτι μέσα του αλλάζει. Μία διάθεση αναθεώρησης της ζωής μέσα από τη δύναμη του κλασικού σινεμά αναζωπυρώνει την ελπίδα του Μορτ για το μέλλον.

Ταινία ανήκει στη λίστα:
Καλύτερες ταινίες κωμωδίες του 2020 online (86 θέση)

Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020) online greek subs

• Trailer
δειτε την ταινια Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020) με υποτιτλους, ταινιες online με ελληνικους υποτιτλους android, ταινιες Ταινίες του 2020 / Κωμωδία με ελληνικους υποτιτλους ολοκληρες, online movies greek subs
Share!

Παρόμοιες ταινίες Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020) με υποτιτλους online

Σχόλια για την ταινια Το Φεστιβάλ του Ρίφκιν / Rifkin's Festival (2020)

• reload, if the code cannot be seen
  1. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 27 July 2021 21:23
    certainly like your web site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I will certainly come back again.
  2. george kalas
    george kalas
    0 28 July 2021 19:40
    e9sv5y
    εμπνευσμενος woody
  3. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 31 July 2021 18:10
    I love it when people come together and share views. Great website, continue the good work!
  4. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 31 July 2021 19:02
    Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks!
  5. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 31 July 2021 20:25
    wonderful points altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any sure?
  6. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 31 July 2021 20:55
    I feel this is among the so much vital info for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However should observation on some basic things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers
  7. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 31 July 2021 23:05
    My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
  8. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 1 August 2021 00:33
    Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!
  9. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 1 August 2021 01:26
    Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
  10. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 1 August 2021 04:01
    I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers however this article is in fact a fastidious article, keep it up.
  11. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 3 August 2021 12:31
    Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
  12. Guest ArnetteFlynn
    Guest ArnetteFlynn
    0 13 August 2021 23:40
    Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your put up is simply great and that i can think you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep up to date with imminent post. Thanks one million and please carry on the rewarding work.